International Delivery Procedure
What happens within Japan.
- After receiving your order, your artwork is shipped to our framing specialist for processing (Typically 10 -14 days)
- Your artwork will then be shipped domestically to the Package Forwarding Company of your choice within Japan for final shipment to your address
- Below is an example of what happens if your use BENLY Express for such Package Forwarding Services.
How your package ships from Japan to your International Destination
- Your artwork is shipped to BENLY Address you provided to us (Typically 1-2 days)
- When it arrives at BENLY, you will receive a shipment arrival notification and payment advice for your actual cost.
- Once your payment is confirmed, your purchase is on its way!
EMS 2-10 days
Air 4-14 days
SAL 2- 3 weeks
Sea 2 - 3 months